Commercial dishwasher with built-in water softener & break tank
Full-option high-end dishwashers with built-in water softener
With the AX series of dishwashers, limescale is no longer a problem thanks to an integrated water softener that prevents limescale build-up inside the machine. The AX series is also equipped with an air break tank and pressure booster pump as standard in all models, thus guaranteeing reinforced dishwashing of the highest quality, even in the event of low mains water pressure.
Thanks to the built-in softener, the water is free of impurities and free of lime particles. This improves the
capacity of the detergent to wash more effectively and the dishes will be less affected in the long run.
When the size of the kitchen is small, a dishwasher with integrated softener eliminates the need for an external one,
optimising the available space and keeping the kitchen tidy.
The tank is fully moulded to eliminate possible dirt build-up and makes cleaning easy, the partial drain
managed by the built-in drain pump ensures a water exchange with fresh water when necessary.
Dishwasher with Integrated Water Softener
General features AX Serie
– Available in two sizes with 35 cm or 50 cm basket
– Structure made entirely of AISI 304 stainless steel.
– Three washing cycles
– With 10mm thick double wall
– Integrated drain pump
– Peristaltic timed rinse aid dispenser di serie
– Peristaltic timed detergent dispenser as standard
– Standard equipment 2 baskets, spoon holder, loading and unloading spout
– Internal arrangement of components designed for quick accessibility during maintenance work
– Frontal access to all components
– Fully automated tank loading and heating operations.
– Air break tank and rinse pump
– Built-in stainless steel boiler with adjustable thermostat and safety thermostat to cut off heating in the event of a water shortage
– Microfilter on pump suction to ensure perfect water filtration
– Non-return valve to prevent backflow of water into the water mains
– Safety microswitch to prevent the detergent water from escaping if the door is opened while the cycle is running
Dishwasher with internal water softener to eliminate hard water
A type of water is defined as ‘hard’ when it contains minerals such as calcium and magnesium and over time,
it can clog up the dishwasher nozzles and cause limescale deposits on the heating element.
The formation of this limescale adversely affects both the effectiveness of the wash and the operation of the machine itself.
The AX series is equipped with an integrated softener in the tank solving the problem of hard water and limescale,
making easier machine maintenance.
2,7 lt / cycle
AX 40 | COMMERCIAL dishwasher with water softener and break tank
Height: 710 mm
Width: 465 mm
Depth: 560 mm
Basket size: 400 mm X 400 mm
Clearance: 300 mm
Power supply: 230 V 50 Hz
Total power: 3500 W
Washing pump: Q = 94 lt/ min. Hmax = 5,3 mt
Cycle duration: 2′ – 3′ – 4′
AX 50 | COMMERCIAL dishwasher with water softener and break tank
Height: 830 mm
Width: 600 mm
Depth: 600 mm
Basket size: 500 mm X 500 mm
Clearance: 350 mm
Power supply: 400 V 50 Hz 3N+T
Total power: 5400 W
Washing pump: Q = 230 lt/ min. Hmax = 7,3 mt
Cycle duration: 2′ – 3′ – 4′