Utensil washer for bakeries pubs butcher shops & foodservice
Warewasher with 2 self-draining & cleaning vertical washing pumps
The model S100, is the ideal utensil washer for fooservice and businesses such as deli-shops, butcheries, pubs and canteens, with a productivity of 800 trays per hour, 300 pots per hour and 60 baskets per hour.
Extremely wide clearance of 500 mm with equally ample space for the basket, 550 mm X 700 mm.
The powerful and intense washing cycle attacks any type of dirt and residue on pots and pans with two self-draining and self-cleaning vertical washing pumps.
These pumps also significantly improve hygiene standards by emptying the machine of any residual dirty water. Its double-skin construction is perfect to retain heat and keep a silent working environment.
Silent Pot & Pan washer with double skin wall
– Double skin contruction ensures a silent and efficient working environment
– Two self-draining and self-cleaning vertical washing pumps.
– Four washing cycles: 1′, 2′, 3′, 4′
– Tank filter in stainless steel
– Peristaltic rinse-aid dosing pump
– Peristaltic detergent dosing pump
– 6 kw boiler heating element
– 3 heating elements in a 1.5 kw tank
– Anti-pollution valve
– Energy save mode
– Equipment: 1 square basket 550 mm X 550 mm; 1 tray of trays 550 mm X 550 mm; 1 mesh insert, 1 stainless steel basket 560 mm X 700 mm
– Stainless Steel washing arms
Utensil washer anti-pollution valve & Energy save mode
The operating functions are controlled by the display of the control panel and a microswitch blocks the cycle if the door is opened.
Double skin structure completely built in stainless steel AISI 304 (18/10) with front accessibility to all components. Double washing pump working separately guarantees the functioning in every situation.
S100 | Utensil washer for foodservice bakeries pubs & butcher shops
Height: 1640 mm
Width: 650 mm
Clearance: 500 mm
Power supply: 400 V 3 N 50 Hz
Total power: 7130 W
Basket size: 550 mm X 700 mm
Washing pump: 2 X 200 lt / min
Cycle duration: 1 ′ – 2 ′ – 3 ′ – 4 ′